City ordinancesCity ordinances
Block party requestBlock party request
Code enforcementCode enforcement
Common nuisance violationsCommon nuisance violations
Community engagementCommunity engagement
Community planningCommunity planning
Crime mappingCrime mapping
Crime preventionCrime prevention
Health and sanitationHealth and sanitation
Historic districtsHistoric districts
Keep Charlotte BeautifulKeep Charlotte Beautiful
Matching grantsMatching grants
Neighborhood toolkitNeighborhood toolkit
Quality of Life ExplorerQuality of Life Explorer
Storm Water - volunteeringStorm Water - volunteering
Street light repairsStreet light repairs
Subdivision planningSubdivision planning

Need link Nuisances
Need link Safety
Need link to House and Property
Need link to Zoning and Rezoning
Need link to Subdivisions
Need link to Area and Neighborhood plans
Need link to Historic Districts
Block Party RequestCitizens may petition for a temporary street/block closing for community functions such as block parties or neighborhood festivals.
Crime mappingLook up crime hotspots within the city from our interactive mapping system.
Keep Charlotte Beautiful Working together to create a cleaner, greener and more sustainable Charlotte
Matching GrantsMatching Grants
Neighborhood Toolkit For Residents and Neighborhood Associations
OrdinancesCharlotte, North Carolina - Code of Ordinances
Storm Water Services Volunteer ProgramsCharlotte-Mecklenburg Storm Water Services engages nearly 3,000 volunteers each year to help improve and protect local streams and lakes. We hope you will join us!
Street Light RepairsDuke Power owns and maintains street light equipment. If you have a street light out, call CharMeck 311 or contact Duke Power Company’s Service Center directly at 1-800-777-9898.
Tree BandingTrees