Join Us for a LYNX Silver Line Station Area Planning Community Meeting!
The City of Charlotte, the cities of Belmont, Gastonia and the towns of Matthews, Stallings and Indian Trail, are collaborating on a study to evaluate station locations and types along the proposed LYNX Silver Line. Learn more about the Transit-Oriented Development Study and the station area planning process during a series of upcoming community meetings.
- July 12: Belmont Point Church. 6700 Wilkinson Blvd., Belmont, N.C. 28012
- July 13: Hygge West. 2128 Remount Road, in Charlotte, N.C. 28208
- July 15: Romare Bearden Park. 300 S. Church St., Charlotte, N.C. 28202
- July 20: Bojangles Coliseum. 2700 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, N.C. 28205
- July 21: Independence Regional Library, 6000 Conference Drive, Charlotte, N.C. 28212
- July 22: Matthews Town Hall, 232 Matthews Station St., Matthews, N.C. 28105
These outdoor, family-fun events will occur each day from 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m., except in the event of dangerous weather conditions. Be sure to check ridetransit.org/TODStudy for updated and revised event information.
We want to hear from you! Share your feedback about the study and planning process.
- Visit RideTransit.org/TODStudy and click on the link to the PROJECT HUB PAGE to learn more about the station area planning effort.
- Take our SURVEY to share your input. Provide your email or phone number for a chance to win one of five $100 Visa gift cards.
- Request a virtual meeting for your neighborhood or community group by contacting CATS Customer Service at 704-366-7433 (RIDE) or by emailing LYNXTODStudy@publicinput.com.
To learn more about the transit-oriented development study and upcoming events, visit RideTransit.org/TODStudy.