Wednesday, April 15
We'd like to remind riders that CATS is continuing to operate per the modified service announcement on March 25.
LYNX Blue Line:
- The LYNX Blue Line will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- Local bus service will operate as follows:
- Monday – Saturday buses will run a Saturday schedule
- On Sunday buses will run a Sunday schedule
Express and Regional Express:
- Limited Express/Regional Express service. Go to ridetransit.org and click on the banner on the home page for the routes/times.
- Express Routes 41X, 61X, 65X, 88X will not operate. Customers are advised to use local routes during this time.
Special Transportation Service:
- Service will operate for life essential trips only.
All service remains FREE and these changes remain in effect until further notice.
As we continue to operate essential service for those who need it most, we remind you to exit via the back door of the vehicle.
Lastly, continue practicing social distancing.
- Look for the yellow designated line to indicate 6' from the operator.
- Do NOT sit in the seats with an "X" on them. Look for markings on the floor to indicate seats that are 6' apart
- We will work to ensure customer loads do not exceed 20 passengers per bus.
- As a reminder we encourage all our riders to follow the CDC guidelines and wear a mask.
Please do your part when you ride. Plan ahead – Slow the Spread.