Information About LYNX Blue Line Parking Deck Fees
CATS would like to remind riders of the LYNX Blue Line Parking Deck fees along the northern part of the alignment. Since March 2018, CATS has required a valid transit pass to exit either J.W. Clay Blvd/UNC Charlotte Station Parking Deck and University City Blvd. Station Parking Deck on weekdays between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Security Officers will be at gate exits during these times checking drivers for a valid LYNX and CATS pass.
Customers must have a valid pass to exit. UNC Charlotte All Access pass does not allow exit without purchasing a valid pass. CATS will notify customers of the start of any changes to the parking rules.
Please see the following passes required and associated fees with each pass:
1. Free exit: Day Pass, or pass of higher value (weekly, monthly, annual pass, etc.)
2. CATS Employee Badge: Free exit
3. UNC Charlotte ID: No free exit, required to purchase Day Pass or pay Parking Day Rate.
4. Any One Ride: No free exit, required to purchase Day Pass or pay Parking Day Rate
5. Any Round-Trip: No free exit, required to purchase Day Pass or pay Parking Day Rate
Day Parking Rate: $10.00
Please contact Customer Service at 704-336-7433 for more information.