Free Rack and Ride
Effective April 30-May 6, 2017
CATS invites you and your bike to ride for FREE, April 30-May 6 whenever you rack and ride on any CATS service, including the LYNX Blue Line. Simply ride your bike to the nearest CATS bus stop, light rail station or park and ride location. Then, load your bike onto the rack and enjoy a convenient, relaxed, FREE ride to your destination.
To ensure your safety, remember these tips:
- Remember to always alert the operator before loading/unloading your bike.
- Make sure the operator sees you before you step in front of the bus to retrieve your bike.
- Remove the hook from the tire of your bike and lift it out of the rack. Do Not Step Into Traffic.
- LYNX Riders must not block the aisle or doors with your bicycle.
- If the rack is empty, return it to the upright position.