Throughout the study, the team will engage with the public through surveys, workshops and a series of public and community meetings.
Join Us for a LYNX Silver Line Station Area Planning Community Meeting!
Learn more about the Transit-Oriented Development Study and the station area planning process during a series of upcoming community meetings.
- July 12: Belmont Point Church. 6700 Wilkinson Blvd., Belmont, N.C. 28012
- July 13: Hygge West. 2128 Remount Road, in Charlotte, N.C. 28208
- July 15: Romare Bearden Park. 300 S. Church St., Charlotte, N.C. 28202
- July 20: Bojangles Coliseum. 2700 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, N.C. 28205
- July 21: Independence Regional Library, 6000 Conference Drive, Charlotte, N.C. 28212
- July 22: Matthews Town Hall, 232 Matthews Station St., Matthews, N.C. 28105
These outdoor, family-fun events will occur each day from 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m., except in the event of dangerous weather conditions.
Walk-Up Vaccinations Offered
Mecklenburg County Public Health will offer an opportunity for attendees to get vaccinated at the community events. The County and community partner StarMed Healthcare will provide walk-up vaccinations during the July 13-22 community meetings. Multiple vaccine options will be available to attendees who wish to get vaccinated, and attendees can receive a $25 Summer Cash Card when receiving the first dose. Visit Starmed.Care or call the MCPH at 980-314-9400 for more information.
, CATS held a virtual community meeting to present on the LYNX Silver Line TOD Study and station area planning effort. Watch the meeting (