CATS See Say App
Help keep our vehicles, stops, and stations safe by keeping a watchful eye on your surroundings. CATS See Say is a quick and discreet way to report suspicious activity directly to CATS Transit Police. The app can send pictures, text messages, and locations of suspicious people or activities. To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app.
Help keep CATS safe, if you see something, say something.
When you open the app, you have two choices to make by simply pressing one of the two buttons on the screen to:
1. Report a problem
2. Call CATS Transit Police
At the bottom of the screen are icons that provide additional function including:
2. Review alerts you have sent
3. Communications received from
CATS Transit Police
4. Go to CATS' website
5. More information on app
CATS Art in Transit App
Have you ever wondered what the art is all about at your transit stop? Now there’s a way to learn more about CATS’ public art with the new Art in Transit App! Using the interactive map, the app allows you to discover the art around you, while you are using CATS’ services. And you can simply browse the public art collection to learn more about an artist and the projects they’ve created. Download the Art in Transit App today!
STRNC RideShare App
Earn your way to rewards with Share the Ride NC (STRNC)!
Share the Ride NC (STRNC), CATS' commute tracking platform, makes it easy to earn rewards for choosing an alternative commuting option for work, school or play!
Simplify your trip logging routine at STRNC by automatically tracking every commute you make between home and work with your smartphone. With STRNC, all you need to do is set up your Home and Work locations, turn on your device's GPS, and we'll take care of the rest.
Setting Up the App:
1. Open STRNC and either log in to an existing account or create a new one using your Facebook Profile or email. If creating a new account, you'll need to input a Trip Profile that includes your typical home and work locations.
2. When prompted, grant the app permission to use your location. This permission is essential to proper functioning.
3. Once you complete your profile, you will be able to search your "typical" trip and view the results of alternative mode options, you can log trips in the "calendar" function and view tips.
4. When you log your trips, you can create "preset trips" by selecting the recorded trip and saving it as a "preset trip." You can then reference and use any preset trip to log future trips.
5. All trips earn the user points that can be used to obtain rewards.
(Specific street addresses are required for both home and work in order for STRNC to detect trips. General addresses such as "city, state" do not allow STRNC to recognize when you've left your home or reached your workplace and therefore the app will not identify or log trips.)