The Charlotte Gateway Steering Committee (CGSC)
The Charlotte Gateway Steering Committee (CGSC) is a governance board that administers the development of the future Charlotte Gateway District project and it's selected private development partner. The CGSC is comprised of representatives from CATS, the City of Charlotte, the North Carolina Department of Transportation and regional economic development stakeholders.
The CGSC's first meeting will be held at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, November 21 at the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Government Center (600 E 4th Street) in Room 266. This meeting is open to the public.
Committee Members: (more information to come)
- John Lewis - (CATS) City of Charlotte
- Tracy Dodson - City of Charlotte
- David Howard - North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Julie White - North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Mecklenburg County Representative
- Michael Smith- Charlotte Center City Partners
- At-Large Charlotte resident