- Paid seven-month program.
- The initial month includes fundamental skills training, worksite tours, financial literacy training, and skills assessment to determine which tract each intern will follow in the subsequent months.
- On-the-job training will include experience in various water and wastewater industry positions within Charlotte Water.
More than an Internship
This initiative will develop a pipeline of future workers with the skills and abilities needed to fill entry-level positions in water/wastewater or similar industries.
Benefits that build a better future
- Paid training
- Fundamental skills training.
- Network with professionals in the field.
- Develop transferable skills.
- Explore a career path.