About Us

​Contact Charlotte Water

Services by Phone

Dial 311 or 704-336-7600 to:

  • Pay water bill
  • Request water to be turned on or off
  • Change addresses (moving)
  • Check account current balance
  • Report a water leak or sewer spill
  • Report a wastewater odor
  • Report a drinking water concern 

Online Services

Pay Water Bill Online

Email a Billing or General Question or Update the phone number on the account. Emails are received by CharMeck 311 and replied to or forwarded to the appropriate group. Call 311 or 704-336-7600 if you need immediate attention.

Provide feedback via our online survey.