Charlotte-Mecklenburg Storm Water Services utilizes multiple social media channels to connect with the community on a wide array of topics. These sites are intended to be a welcoming resource for the community to learn, engage and provide input.
Comments made by the public to these sites are reviewed and are subject to the City of Charlotte
and Mecklenburg County
policies and guidelines. While comments will not be blocked, hidden or removed from the site based strictly on their content generally, Storm Water Services reserves the right to block, hide or remove comments/postings that contain the following:
- Vulgar, abusive or threatening language, defamatory statements or nudity in profile pictures or attachments
- Personal attacks, hate speech or offensive terminology targeting individuals or groups of individuals
- Suggestions or encouragement of illegal activity
- Unsolicited business proposals or endorsements/promotion of commercial services, products or entities
- Infringements of copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property
- Endorsements of political parties, candidates or groups
- Spam or links to unrelated sites
If you have questions or comments related to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Storm Water Services social media, please contact us.