projects are the initial steps in providing wastewater service. CLTWater has
additional projects planned to expand the availability of public sewer
service. These projects will assist
properties that do not have current access to a public sanitary sewer service
and may have failing septic systems or properties that are unable to be served
by private septic tanks. These projects will also eliminate one small package
wastewater treatment facility (Oxford Glen) and two existing neighborhood lift
stations which will improve system reliability and reduce ongoing maintenance
- Stevens Creek Trunk Sewer Pipe
- Nearby Streets: Yarmouth Road, Thompson Road, Castleford Drive
- Service Application Area Includes: Thompson Road within 1,000 feet of Stevens Creek (estimated 13632 to 15601 Thompson Road).
- Stevens Creek Wastewater Project (Phase 2) - Dressage Boulevard to Bretton Woods Drive
- Nearby Streets: Jolie Cheval Lane, Stoney Meadow Drive, Piaffe Avenue, Saute Boulevard, Hollow Oak Drive, Bretton Woods Drive, and Shady Oak Court.
- Service Application Area Includes: Piaffe Avenue and Jolie Cheval within 1,000 feet of Stevens Creek.
- Stevens Creek Lift Station, Force Main, Goose Creek Phase 1 Wastewater Pipe
- Nearby Streets: Country Woods Drive, Lawyers Road
- Service Application Area Includes: Within 1,000 feet of the following streets; Maple Hollow Lane, Country Woods Drive, Lawyers Road
- Goose Creek Wastewater Extension to Fairview
- Service Application Area Includes: Within 1,000 feet of Quail Park Drive.
Interested in applying for wastewater services?
Visit New Connections to learn