Charlotte Water (CLTWater) will install new drinking water pipes to enhance system reliability and minimize future service outages.
- Construction start: September 16th 2019
- Construction duration: end of November 2019
- Staff will notify affected customers of planned water outages 72-hours in advance.
- Any unplanned water outages are considered emergencies and will be repaired as soon as possible.
- Construction may cause temporary cloudy, discolored water or lower than usual pressure. If you experience this, please run cold water for up to 15 minutes. If water doesn't clear, please call 311 and say or select 'water emergency' for assistance.
Updates will be posted on this website and Nextdoor.