- The project will enhance wastewater service in the region
- Connects existing and future sewer lines along Goose Creek until it reaches Mint Hill Veterans Memorial Park.
What to expect:
Check out the What to Expect During Construction video link under Project Documents
- Some lane closures
- Traffic control to provide safety to both the public and workers during pipe installation
- Limited impacts on private property in certain areas
- Advance notification will be provided prior to any water service disruption
- Sediment and erosion control to minimize impact to streams, wetlands, and creeks
- Trench digging, placing pipe, and backfilling
- Blasting: Check out the Safety When Blasting Rock video link under Project Documents to learn more.
- Current Phase
- Complete: Design, Permitting, and Geotechnical Investigation
- Current Phase: Construction (Fall 2020 – Spring 2022)