With your help, each year the Mayor's Youth Employment Program (MYEP) trains and develops the future workforce for the City of Charlotte. Youth provide multiple benefits to businesses, such as increased productivity by having students engaged in meaningful task and project work.
The MYEP recently expanded to provide both traditional and virtual work experience opportunities for students. This expansion creates new and innovative ways to partner with the MYEP.
This year we celebrate 35 years of providing meaningful work experience and building social capital for students. Help us serve the nearly 1,000 eligible MYEP participants with work experience.
- $900 sponsors a student's experience in either the traditional or virtual MYEP
- Aid in building tomorrow's workforce
- Contact Tawana.Thompson@charlottenc.gov to learn more
- Designed to simulate jobs in demand with industry leaders across major sectors
- Volunteer to share your expertise in workshops through our virtual platform
- Contact Sterling.Oliver@charlottenc.gov to learn more