The MYEP is a 5-week summer career-focused internship program, minimum of 20 hours per week at a rate of $9/hour for a total of $900
Fill out the Host Employer Application and submit needed paperwork by March 15, 2021 https://myep.classe365.com/form/view/MYEPHEapplication2021
Your student will be assigned in May, so you have plenty of time to connect before they report to work in late June. Orientations will be provided allowing a seamless onboarding.
Our mission is to provide all Charlotte youth with equitable career development opportunities to explore the world of work, build social capital, and enhance economic mobility.
- Experience can be onsite, virtual or a hybrid of on location and remote
- Pre-requisite trainings offered to all CMS high schoolers and those who attend charter/private schools or are home schooled
- Historically 45% qualify for free or reduced lunches and 80% are youth of color
- We need your help to provide meaningful, career-oriented experiences
- LinkedInTM license allowing customized content for onboarding and more!