With your help, each year the Mayor's Youth Employment Program (MYEP) trains and develops the future workforce for the City of Charlotte. Youth provide multiple benefits to businesses, such as increased productivity by having students engaged in meaningful task and project work.
The MYEP recently expanded to provide both traditional and virtual work experience opportunities for students. This expansion creates new and innovative ways to partner with the MYEP.
Help us serve the nearly 1,000 eligible MYEP participants with work experience. To learn more about the partnership options email MYEP@charlottenc.gov
- Flagship offering; proven and tested
- Immerses the student in the world of work
- Can be in-person, hybrid or remote
- 6 weeks (150 hours)
- $1500 sponsors a student's experience in either the traditional or virtual MYEP
- Aid in building tomorrow's workforce
- Designed to simulate jobs in demand with industry leaders across major sectors
- Volunteer to share your expertise in workshops through our virtual platform