Becoming A MYEP Partner
MYEP participants explore careers, hone skills, and gain exposure to models of professionalism, creating pathways to attainable career goals. As youth achieve, our community is strengthened.
- Students in every zip code are encouraged to apply
- Pre-requisite trainings offered to all CMS high schoolers and those who attend charter/private schools or are home schooled
- Historically 45% qualify for free/reduced lunches & 80% are youth of color
- We need your help to provide meaningful, career-oriented experiences
Benefits of hosting a student through the MYEP:
- No interviews
- No sifting through resumes
- No downside for you, let them help with the workload
- Host the student onsite; work remotely; hybrid experience
- Turnkey program; seamless execution; with you every step of the way
- LinkedInTM license allowing customized content for onboarding and more!
- Learn more about the benefits of the LinkedIn license