Until further notice, City of Charlotte General Services, Charlotte Water and Aviation departments will conduct all in-person meetings (pre-proposal or pre-bid conferences, bid-openings, demonstrations, etc.) that
would normally be open to the public via conference call
and/or video-conference only using the Cisco WebEx platform. Here's how to use it:
- You may participate using your computer, tablet or smartphone. You'll need to download the WebEx plug-in or mobile app by visiting this page. Please do this at least 30 minutes before the meeting starts.
- If you are using your work computer, you may not have administrative rights to add new software. Contact your IT administrator to help you with this.
- The WebEx link will be published in addendums to open solicitations. with specific details regarding the date, time and method of accessing the meeting.
- Depending on the type of meeting, you may be asked to register by entering your name, email address and other information. The host might mute all participants and/or disable participant video.
- You can use the chat function to ask questions directed to the presenter, a specific participant or the entire group.
- The host may record the meeting, which can be shared with participants later.