Doing Business with the City


​A one-stop resource for licensing, certification and how to do business with the City 

Search for landscape contracting opportunities.*

*Please note these opportunities are posted seasonally, typically in late summer and early fall.


A step-by-step guide to doing business with the City of Charlotte​​

​Become a registered vendor with the City​ here.

Fill out an IRS W9 form here.​ 

Return completed forms to Vendor Administration

Or mail them to:

City of Charlotte, c/o Vendor Administrator
General Services - City Procurement
600 East 4th Street, 9th floor
Charlotte, NC 28202-2850

Questions? Call 704-432-4777

NC pesticide license (for aquatics, turf & ornamental and rights-of-way) from the North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service​

NC irrigation license from the North Carolina Irrigation Contractor's Licensing Board 

NC trapping license from the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission

Arborist Certification​ from the International Society of Arboriculture


General Services bids & con​​tracts
Contracting opportunities with the City of Charlotte General Services Department

Doing Business with the City
Contracting opportunities across the entire City, including General Services, Storm Water Services, CATS, Airport, Charlotte Water and other departments, as well as other resources for contractors

North Carolina Interactive Purchasing System
​Contracting opportunities across the state of North Caroli​​na




Licensing and vendor requirements​

​Other requirements

Browse contracting opportunities

​Professional organizations