3 Routes 3 Destinations $3 or less
Looking for a quick, convenient ride from the airport to Center City, Northlake or South Charlotte? Then get on board one of three CATS routes serving Charlotte Douglas International Airport. With CATS Airport Services, like the Sprinter and Airport Connector Routes 590 and 591, you can travel to and from the airport hassle-free and for $3.00 or less per ride. Get on board any of these routes and enjoy a hassle free trip on your next visit to the airport. CATS. Your Ride is Here.
Route 5 Sprinter
Leaves from the Charlotte Transportation Center
• Services starts at 5:05 a.m. from Uptown
• Operates every 20 minutes, Monday – Friday
• Operates every 30 minutes on Saturday and Sunday
• Last trip leaves the Airport at 11:54 pm Monday – Friday; last trip leaves at 12:55 am Saturday-Sunday
Route 590 Airport Connector - Northlake
Leaves from the Northlake Mall Park and Ride
• Service starts at 4:50 a.m.
• Operates every 30 minutes, 7 days a week
• Last trip leaves Northlake Mall Park and Ride at 11:25 p.m.
• Express bus fare is required