CATS See Something, Say Something Elerts App
Help keep our vehicles, stops and stations safe by keeping a watchful eye on your surroundings. The Elerts app allows you to report suspicious activity directly to police.
When you open the app, you have two choices to make by simply pressing one of the two buttons on the screen to:
1. Report a problem
2. Call CATS Transit Police
At the bottom of the screen are icons that provide additional function including:
2. Review alerts you have sent
3. Communications received from
CATS Transit Police
4. Go to CATS' website
5. More information on app
Way2Go CLT: Commute Tracker App by RideAmigos
Earn your way to rewards at Way2Go CLT!
Way2Go CLT, CATS' commute tracking platform, makes it easy to earn rewards for choosing an alternative commuting option for work, school or play!
Simplify your trip logging routine at Way2Go CLT by automatically tracking every commute you make between home and work with your smartphone. With Commute Tracker, all you need to do is set up your Home and Work locations, turn on your device's GPS, and we'll take care of the rest.
Setting Up the App:
2. When prompted, grant the app permission to use your location. This permission is essential to proper functioning.
3. The application should automatically detect the commute programs near you and display the appropriate program icons. If you already have a connect code, you can click "Have a connect code?" and skip ahead to step 5.
4. Tap to choose Way2Go CLT and enter your email address to create an account. You will receive an email with your connect code. Please allow up to 5 minutes for the connect code to arrive.
If this is your first time connecting with Way2Go CLT, an account will be created for you.
If you already have an account with Way2Go CLT, Commute Tracker will sync to your existing account
5. Enter the 6-character connect code in the space provided.
6. Finally, enter the street addresses for your home and work locations in the spaces provided. Commute Tracker uses this information to detect trips between your home and work, so make sure they're entered accurately.
(Specific street addresses are required for both home and work in order for Commute Tracker to detect trips. General addresses such as "city, state" do not allow Commute Tracker to recognize when you've left your home or reached your workplace and therefore the app will not identify or log trips.)