Charter Bus Parking
Charter bus parking can be arranged by contacting the Park It! office at 704-375-3177. Permits must be purchased two weeks prior to game day; permit holders have first access to spaces. The rate is $40.00 per bus/per game. Park It! agents will also be on-site to sell permits at $40.00 (cash only).
Location for bus parking:
South Church Street between Carson and Summit.
Contact the Park It! office at 704-375-3177.
Bus Parking Quick Facts
- All rules must be followed as stated on back of temporary permit
- $40 per permit
- $40/cash per permit purchased on site the day of the event
- Permits sold only for current season
- Due to limited space, all permit sales are final
- Permits can be mailed if purchased two weeks in advance or picked up at Park It! office
- Parking is located on South Church St. between Carson & Summit
- You must display permits on the passenger side of the windshield
- Bus parking starts 2.5 hours before event
- Buses must leave within 2.5 hours after event end time
- No bus idling
- Parking rules and procedures are strictly enforced
- No RVs allowed - call Park It! for current information
- Permits can NOT be faxed or emailed