As an economic leader in our state, nationally and internationally, Charlotte is committed to enhancing economic opportunity for everyone. Our residents, of all ages, must have the ability to compete for good-paying jobs in viable careers that help them live fulfilling lives and save for their futures. Our efforts will address labor market shortages for high demand occupations and assist those with barriers to employment through training programs, apprenticeships, mentoring, and other supportive services.
- Train workers in high demands occupations
- Address labor market shortages
- Remove barriers for potential workers
- Job placement, career coaching, case management & other supportive services
- Youth employment & mentoring
- Enhancement of Mayor's Youth Employment Program